- Modify mindset, remove barriers, generate participation, stimulate action and facilitate change with regard to social, mental, intellectual, psychological and spiritual well being of people.
- Cater to mental and intellectual needs development through information sharing, research in mental and intellectual areas, educative campaigns, counselling intervention and rehabilitation through sustained interaction for people in adversity.
- Take up research projects to promote and fulfill mental, social and intellectual needs for holistic development of people.
- Collaborate with any governmental and non–governmental organizations or other agencies or groups or individuals , domestic as well as international, working in similar fields to promote positive mental health to bring about qualitative change in the lives of people.
- Take up production of edutainment programmes using the press and electronic media for awareness campaigns, counselling intervention and rehabilitation programmes.
- Formulate and implement means and modes for reaching out to people in adversity.
CONSTITUTION: Registered Society under the Registration of Societies Act, January 20, 2006
DISTANCE LEARNING CENTRE: Establishment of Distance Learning Centre at Dimapur, Nagaland offering Counselling Skills Course since 2014